HDFC Credila Education Loan
Apply for Education Loan
Education inCanada

HDFC Credila has funded thousands of students pursuing their higher education in Canada via customised education loan products.

For the first year of stay in Canada, a special Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of $10,000 CAD per year is required to cover living expenses. This can be obtained from SBI Canada & Bank Of Montreal.

The Canadian High Commission advises as follows:

Preferred option for proof of funds: Evidence of purchase of a special Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution (bank), in the amount of $10,000 CAD to cover living expenses for your first year in Canada and evidence of payment for your first year's tuition. As an alternate option, you can fulfill the financial requirement by submitting a copy of the receipt for the first year's tuition fee and documentation of having availed an educational loan from an Indian lender equivalent to $10,000 CAD.

(Source: CIC)

HDFC Credila Financial Services Limited is a subsidiary of HDFC Limited, a leading financial services company of India.
HDFC Credila Financial Services Limited
Registered Office: B 301, Citi Point, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai-400 059, India